Birth Date: 18th Nov, 1982.
Place of Birth: Mafraq.
Marital Status: Single.
* Masters degree in Persian language from Isfahan university (2007) Iran.
* Bachelor degree in languages from Yarmouk university (major Persian language, minor English language) (2004) Jordan.
Working in a challenging position within public relation division of a
well known multi national reputable company or organization, and
can enjoy working with all teams.
· Teaching English at a public school-part time for 6 months.
· Working in data entry at UN in Amman.
· Working with a tourist group as a translator of Persian (Faresi) to English – Arabic language.
· Teaching Persian language at Al-albait university-part time (2008-2009).
· Teaching Persian language at yarmouk university (2011 till now).
Languages & skills:
· Arabic: Mother Tongue (Excellent).
· English: TOEFL Spoken & Written (Very Good).
· Persian: Spoken & Written (Excellent).
· Successfully Completed a course in Microsoft Office Programs, Excel including Internet.
Work shops :
· Early childhood , parental awareness.
· Projects design and administration " Peace Corps".
· Arabic woman speaks out " Media Partners Company for Family Health, Johns Hopkins , Bloomberg for General Health, Communication Program Center and Peace Corps.