|Establishment of a research lab in thin film physics and material science.|
• Establishment of a research laboratory for studying the physics and technology of amorphous thin films in Physics Department.
• The lab contains preparation facilities including thermal coating system (Edwards E360) with electron beam source and magnetron sputtering accessories. In addition to ion beam assisted deposition IBAD. A high energy ball milling machine.
• The Lab is equipped with various instruments for film characterization including a UV-Visible spectrophotometer and a Philips X-ray Diffractometer.
• There is also, a homemade High Vacuum Furnace with a graphite cavity.
• Preparation of nano thin films and composite materials