|Wave propagation and numerical methods|
* The effect of climate and terrain on the propagation of radiowaves in the troposphere by the application of the parabolic wave equation method.
* Path loss models used in cellular mobile communication.
* Perturbation method and its applications to problems in electromagnetics, and numerical methods for two-point boundary value problems with applications in general periodic structures.
* Analysis and synthesis of optical filters.
* Application of particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithms to synthesis antenna arrays.