|Archaeology and- The Hydrology and Agricultural activities in the Classical period |
- The Hydrology and Agricultural activities in the Classical period .
- The study of actual systems of Irrigation and Agricultural activities and trying to enhance them by applying some ancient techniques of Hydrology and Irrigation to modern Agricultural activities.
- The History and Archaeology of the Pre-Islamic Arabian Peninsula and the Levant.
- The Classical Archaeology of the Near East and the Graeco-Roman world.
- The History and Archaeology of the Nabataean Arabs.
- Archaeological field works (Excavations and Surveys).
- Special interest to the domain of tourism and its development.
- Special interest to the environment.