Personal Information :
DR: Marcelle Jwaniat
Citizenship : JORDANIAN
Email Add : marcellejwaniatt@Gmail.com
Contact No : 00962 79 5652204
PHD Degree Mass Communication & Media؛Lebanon University “very
Thesis is Trends press for women's political participation.
Master Degree Mass Communication & Media؛ Yarmouk University
Thesis is Jordan’s daily press coverage of CEDAW convention 2012 to 2014 A
B.A, Business Administration؛Philadelphia University “Honors degree
Writer at addustour newspaper
Trainer& Adviser (Media, youth affairs, Dialogue, Citizenship, Human
Rights, woman affairs, Initiatives).
Full-time lecturer at Yarmouk University “Mass communication”
Assistant professor at Khwarizmi Technical University College, B.A
Degree.” Mass communication”
Company : Public Sector
JobTitle : Researcher &Trainer
Part Time Work Experiences:
- Trainer & Adviser (Media, youth affairs, Dialogue, Citizenship, Human
Rights, woman affairs, Initiatives). 2010
- Researcher & trainer at Amman Center for Human Rights Studies. 2011
- Volunteer at Catholic Center for Studies and Media. 2013
- Swasana newspaper 2015
- The Level of The Jordanian University Students’ Satisfaction at the
Role of Social Media in General Affairs in Governmental
Developmental Institutions to Make them Aware of the Goals of these
- TRENDS IN PRESS COVERGE OF FEMINIST ACTIVITY IN THE
UAE MEDIA: AN analytical study. (2021)
- The problem of diversity and its impact on the social fabric and
citizenship in Jordan. (Digital Media$ traditional media)( 2021)
- The problem of teaching media in Arab Universities "The University of
Jordan is a Model".
- Trends of the Jordanian daily Newspapers in covering the political
participation of women.
- Jordan’s daily press coverage of CEDAW convention 2012 to 2014 A
- Development of agricultural stations to serve the local community in
the DISI area "a model of Rural Women ".
- The role of rural Women in food security projects.
- Tolerance and dialogue lead to end the conflict in Syria.
- Managing crises during working pressures on women in the public
- The Influence of the media and globalization on national identity
- How to promote a culture of volunteerism among students.
- The role of local Arab community radio stations in enhancing
- Al-HUSON City is an example of religious coexistence.
- Arab fellowship Program, KAICIID Center for Dialogue of Religions
and Cultural Diversity.
- Creative Entrepreneurship Program ( Manchester university& An
- Monitoring and Evaluation Training Course.
- TOT KAICIID Center.
- TOT Kansas Academy.
- Participation and prepare lectures in public affairs and leadership
skills of woman.
- Participating in the rehabilitation program graduates to work in the
media market JMI.
- Training on analysis and policy-making.
- SPSS Analyst.
- Training course at Jordan News Agency (Petra) Comprehensive
- Jordan Media Institute: Coverage of human rights violations
Institute for Women Leadership.
- Total Quality Management.
- Industrial Risk Assessment and Management
- English Course at Modern Languages Center.
- English Course at International Service Partners.
- English Course at British Council.