Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT, Windows XP, Windows 7.
Computer Languages: C++, Visual Basic.
Scientific Applications: MATLAB/Simulink.
Technical Drawing: AutoCAD, Photoshop.
Office Applications: Microsoft PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word.
Finite Element: ABAQUS, ANSYS.
Database: Microsoft Access.
Structural Analysis and Design: PROKON, STAAD.Pro, PROSSAD, ETABS.
Water Networks Design: EPANET (Developed by the American Protection Agency).
Highlights of Qualifications
· Professional Engineer, through a combination of education, experience, and corresponding accomplishments, has demonstrated a high level of skill in specialized areas of Structural Engineering with a high level of skill in leadership.
· Fluent in both Arabic and English speaking and writing.
· Competitive and able to work under pressure.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Able to work within a team as well as an individual.
· Presentable, hard worker, and interested to learn more.
· Able to lead teams and organizing events.
· Member of the Jordan Engineers Association JEA (25/2/2012).
· Passing the TOEFL-ITP with a score of 590.
· Passing the TOEFL-IBT with a score of 91 out of 120.
· Passing the Quantitative General Revised Test GRE with a score of 161 out of 170.