1986 -1987: Participating in Al-Zairagoun Excavation, Under the Supervision of Dr. S. Mittmann.
1987-1988: Participation in Al-Yasilih (Roman & Byzantine site) Under the supervision of Dr. f. Villenuve and Dr. Ziydoun al- Muhaisen
1988-1990 : Field surveys on Nabatean temples in the southern part of Jordan under the supervision of Dr. Ziydoun al-Muhaisen and Dr. F. Villenuve.
1990-1991: Al - Dharih Excavation (Nabatean site) under the supervision of Dr. Ziydoun al- Muhaisen and Dr. F. Villenuve.
1991-1996: Archeological Excavations at the region of el- Qasr and al-Rabbah in Al- Karak: .Surveys on Human Habitation and Romaine - Byzantine sites in Al-Rabbah region - Jordan.
1996-2003: Designing and Preparation of exhibition and Museum works; more than 20 exhibitions have been displayed under different topic such as:
- Field project of the Institute of Arch
- Jordan’s history and civilization
- Rom city in the past.
- Islamic ceramics from the 10th- 15th century Art.
- Symbols identity costumes and Jewelry from Jordan
- The splendor and mystery of Jordanian Heritage.
- (1998-2001): Establishment Numismatics Museum (Design, Mange and Implement) - Museum of Jordanian Heritage at Yarmouk University -Irbid –Jordan.
-President of the Association of Shaybah Cooperative - Cooperative societies - Amman (2005 - up to now)
-(2010-2011): Project Coordinator for a Collaborative Archaeological Surveys in The village of al- Turra / al- Ramtha in June 2010, Northern Jordan project between Missouri State University and Yarmouk University – Irbid- Jordan.
-(2013): Project manager for a Collaborative Archaeological Excavations in Umm Qais (GADARA ), Jordan , June 2013, Yarmouk University – Irbid- Jordan.
President of the Association of graduates of French universities and institutes -
( Amman, Jordan (2012 - up to now