1) Arabic: native language.
2) English: excellent (writing, reading, listening comprehension and conversation).
3) German: excellent (in writing, listening, reading comprehension and conversation).
4) French: very good (reading and listening comprehension), faire (in conversation).
5) Italian: good (reading and listening comprehension).
6) Hebrew: Fair (reading comprehension)
7) Syriac: good (reading comprehension)
8) Amharic: good (reading comprehension)
9) Tigrinia good (reading comprehension)
10) Excellent linguistic skills in dealing with texts of dead languages spoken in the Ancient Near East (e.g. Old Aramaic, Middle Aramaic, as Nabataean, Palmerynian, Ancient North and South Arabian, Akkadian, Canaanite etc.)