Academic Committee of Jordan Concrete Association (AC-JCA)
Founding member of the academic committee. June 2021
· The vision of the committee is to be a mentoring group and a place where every student who is interested in concrete
can find resources, support & connections.
· The mission of the committee is to plan,
develop, and implement all means of activities and meetings to enrich students’
knowledge in concrete and to advance their leadership skills.
American Concrete Institute Students Activities
Advisor of the American Concrete Institute (ACI Yarmouk University Student Chapter) January 2019 - Present
· Organize events/workshops to provide technical education, scientific investigation, and research, and development of standards for design and construction incorporating concrete and related materials.
· Host/attend ACI Conventions, sponsor ACI Certification sessions, educational seminars, project award programs, and social events with the goal of advancing concrete knowledge and creating a local concrete community.
Read more about Yarmouk University ACI Student Chapter: ACI YU Student Chapter
Arab Cultural Society (ACS) at Michigan State University
Treasurer (April 2015-May 2016) and Vice President (August 2016 – May 2017)
· Oversaw the executive board and member meetings; lead the executive board in promoting cultural
awareness on-campus and in the community.
budgeted, and managed various events throughout the year, including speaker
series, club socials, receptions, dinners, and more.
on-campus governance meetings (Associated Students of MSU, Residence Halls
Association, International Student Association) and other meetings to keep the group involved with the on-campus community.
of the American Concrete Institute (ACI)
of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
· Member of the Jordanian Engineers Association (JEA)
as a site engineer at Eng. FATHI FARAJALLAH for building & contracting Est.
(Few projects in Irbid), April 2010 –May 2011.